Wednesday, May 9, 2012

9 May 2012...This is where I belong :)

I have been thinking a lot about how far I have come on my journey in life. And when I look back and then look at the right now...I actually have no idea how on earth I got to where I am right now. There is not a lot to say except that I have been blessed with many a miracle. I heard something for the first time a while back...."you have God's favour"...all these wonderful things were happening and I couldn't explain why, and nobody else could either...all I was told was we have God's favour. Now God's favour was explained to me like this. So many of us think that God's favour in life falls like rain drops and only hits a few people around us and never actually us...and more than anyone I truly believed that this was the theory in a time in my life. That however is not the case...at all. God's favour is like a wave, a huge wave waiting to wash over you...it is up to us to make the stretch and reach for it. Our natural ability met with God's super ability...is going to create something super natural in your life, you will get God's favour. Trust, obey and reach...the Lord has always kept it so simple...we just like to complicate things and make it difficult for ourselves.
Even when days seem like they are passing me by and I have a dim light - the Lord will show me something that will light me up like the brightest shining star you have ever seen...I see it all day, every day - I see what the Lord is showing me because I hear Him, I listen to Him,I see HIm in everything and every situation, I want to follow Him, I need His guidance in my life, I trust Him with my last heart beat...He is my everything...He is my heavenly Father.
Today I came across a song that, by God-incidence, popped into my head and I downloaded it...I thought I would share it this evening because it so deeply explains what I was reminded of when I heard it, it explains so much of where I am at in my walk with the Lord Jesus Christ Lord...my journey of God inspired moments...I can never go back to the way things were...I have found my home :) xxx
 Philippians 1:3-6
A Love That Will Grow
3-6Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. I am so pleased that you have continued on in this with us, believing and proclaiming God's Message, from the day you heard it right up to the present. There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.

 
Switchfoot - This is home

I've got my memories
Always
Inside of me
But I can't go back
Back to how it was
I believe you now
I've come too far
No I can't go back
Back to how it was
Created for a place
I've never known

This is home
Now I'm finally
Where I belong
Where I belong
Yeah, this is home
I've been searching
For a place of my own
Now I've found it
Maybe this is home
Yeah, this is home

Belief over misery
I've seen the enemy
And I won't go back

Back to how it was
And I got my heart
Set on
What happens next
I got my eyes wide
It's not over yet
We are miracles
And we're not alone

And now after all
My searching
After all my questions
I'm gonna call it home
I got a brand new mindset
I can finally see
The sunset
I'm gonna call it home

Now I know
Yeah, this is home

I've come too far
And I won't go back
Yeah, this is home 


Dear Lord, Thank you for showing me through your love how much more I have gained in this life and the next - just by loving you. Lord thank you for loving me unconditionally - through all my memories, the good and the bad - You have never left me Lord. You have held onto me so tight...I am so grateful that through the prayers of the people that have loved me so much in my life Lord, I turned to you...I turned and grabbed your hand Lord. I pray Lord that through all the prayers I send out Lord for all the people that come across my path, I know that they will turn to You Lord, they will make the same stretch I did Lord and reach for You. Lord to You be all the glory, forever and always, I love You, Amen

Good night and Godbless everyone! I pray that in the name of our heavenly Father that you are inspired to forget about everything else in the world and wake up tomorrow and reach for God's favour, His Kingdom...your home. He longs for our stretch, let your life be filled with God inspired moments, Love you lots XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment