Tuesday, May 8, 2012

8 May 2012...what a day to embrace!

Every waking moment with the Lord is just so amazing and filled with so many miracles! I can't believe how much I did not see in my life when I had no relationship with the Lord. My eyes were very much closed then...and they are very much open today, thank you Jesus.

Well the kids are in bed, hubby is at work and as I lay here and reflect on my day I am washed over with a wave of love, protection, peace and wisdom from the days events. I realise as I sit here that each day is filled with the opportunity to make it all worth while. There were many challenges and struggles through out the day - all of which I have made peace with as I sit here writing. Gosh is the Lord just not amazing how He brings things to light in such subtle ways. You know my day was wrapped up in other peoples attitudes, thoughts, words...how we are so easily influenced by the world we live in. It was so important that I reminded myself each and every second of the day that I am a child of The Most High, I needed to take a few Selah moments and just take in the word and embrace my place...(Christine Cane thank you by the way for those three amazing words that have impacted the way I think of each and every situation in my life!)
I saw very clearly as the days events unfolded that the Lord has each and every second of the day planned before hand. As I looked into every situation through out the day, I just kept reminding myself that I need to love people no matter what! It was a struggle and as it got to the end of the day I was feeling like I needed to spend some quiet time in prayer with the Lord. I needed clarification, confirmation, guidance.... I just felt like I needed His peace to be laid over my days events.

We got to the school, picked the kids up as usual and on our way home, my eldest son tells me in a disturbed kind of way, that one of the kids at the school had called me a witch, "she said you are ugly mommy and you have big teeth." Now, I am human and although these comments were from a 4 year old - it still hurt to some degree, especially after the kind of day I had had!
So, I just looked at my son and said, "oh honey, I am sorry. So what did you say?" and he replied in the sweetest, most loving voice, "I told her that you were pretty mommy." My heart at that point could not handle the love I was feeling from my son at that point. And all the thoughts of going to speak to that child's mother about how disrespectful and blah blah blah...it all just fell to the way side, and something just came over me...it was the peace I was looking for all day, it was the Lord telling me "What does it matter, you know who you are in Me, you know how much you mean to Me...love them no matter what."
How awesome is that!The Lord spoke my confirmation that I was praying about through my amazing little boy. I mean, here it is again, that jaw dropping heart stopping amazing unexplainable love...His love is just SO much more than we can even fathom.
So the message I am sending my son is the same message I received from my Father, "Honey, you tell your friend that mommy still loves them even though they said I was ugly, it's not important. Just tell them that we love them no matter what."
What an important lesson I was reminded of and an even more important message for me to teach my son. It doesn't matter what people, think say or do...it's not important. We need to focus on our relationship with the Lord through it all and be obedient to His word...that is where we will ultimately find our peace, love and joy in this life to the next.
It is so much easier to just love people, through the good and the bad. The Lord speaks His truth through us when we are obedient to this very simple instruction from our Father,

John 13:34-35

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” 



 Dear Father, I thank you for bringing yet another amazing day filled with important lessons learnt and wisdom. You have chipped away more of my struggles and in its place filled me with peace, joy and love. Thank you for teaching me how to set the best example for my son Lord and that could only ever be through Your word. My children are so precious to me Lord and they are truly the unimaginable blessings you have given to me and I am so grateful you have in trusted me with these angels. Thank you for my amazing husband Lord, who through all my challenges today was able to help by just being there for me. He is such an amazing person Lord and you gave me my soul mate, I can't thank you enough for him. Lord to all the people that I endured challenges with today, thank you for helping me see them as You see me Lord. I have love filled in my heart for them Lord and tomorrow will be another day for me to shine this love into their lives and my own, I want to love them Lord as you love me.
I pray that everyday my life has God inspired moments Lord, You are my reason, my alpha and omega. Thank you for loving me and never giving up on me, I love you with my whole being, forever and always, amen xxx

Good night every one! Sweet dreams and I pray that each and every one of us are able to see the God inspired moments in our lives tomorrow! I LOVE YOU xxx God bless xxx
          

No comments:

Post a Comment