Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 May 2012...My soul longs for you, nothing else will do

A day of peace, love and joy...just when i think I cant be filled with any more...the Lord proves me oh so absolutely wrong...thank you Lord. When we start looking around us, taking in what we really see around us...there is so much more good than bad. The worldy ways make us hold onto the bad and it explodes in our minds and blurs our vision...give the good a chance, seek His face in everything, look around and call after His name, He will show you the truth, it is so much better than we could even imagine...ever fathom. I see bits of it through my days and it fills me with such happines I am bought to tears...the Holy Spirit stirs inside of me - its such a beautiful truth. Oh how He loves us so, He loves us. I think it is so hard for people to believe how much He loves us because people live in the world struggle to believe that anyone can love them at all...if only we could just show love to each other more. I think of that person that goes through there day so angry, lashing out at every person they encounter...if I had to just grab and hold him and tell them, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay...let it go, let it go...your safe with me...if that person really and truly believed how much i loved them and how much they trusted me, would he just let it all go...all the anger, pain...that person will never be the same because they discovered love and trust.
On our way home today, we spotted a little old lady stuck right in the middle of the road in her car, blocking the traffic. There was a a young girl and an elderly gentleman helping her. I tell you, my husband did not have to utter a word to me...because I know his heart and I knew out of all the many cars that drove past this old ladies car without a thought of stopping to help her...I knew our car would be the one to stop, as we did, my husnband jumped out the car and ran across the road and helped this little old lady, I could see him dealing with her in his gentle way, we sat watching him from the car like he was a hero...our hero. As he was walking back to the car, my 4 year old kept asking, "did daddy help that lady mommy?" I just kept saying, "yes boy, he did :)". As hubby got in the car, my 5 year old asked him, "dad did you help that lady?" and dad said, "yes boy I helped her." Looking back at my son, he just went quiet and had the biggest grin on his face, he was so chuffed, his dad was a hero :) The world is filled with hero's...God places them everywhere, we just need to open our eyes to His love and allow ourselves to be loved by Him...and he will start showing us his God inspiring moments...my soul longs for you and nothing else will do.

Romans 9:1-5

God and His People
 1 I am speaking the truth; I belong to Christ and I do not lie. My conscience, ruled by the Holy Spirit, also assures me that I am not lying2 when I say how great is my sorrow, how endless the pain in my heart3 for my people, my own flesh and blood! For their sake I could wish that I myself were under God's curse and separated from Christ.4 They are God's people; he made them his children and revealed his glory to them; he made his covenants with them and gave them the Law; they have the true worship; they have received God's promises;5 they are descended from the famous Hebrew ancestors; and Christ, as a human being, belongs to their race. May God, who rules over all, be praised forever! Amen.


Dear Father in heaven, take me and use me for Your will Father. Only through You will we have perfect peace, beautiful truths and unexplainable love.
Today I honour the sisterhood and send out a prayer to the nations near and far. Bless you and your beautiful country, don't let anyone take their hope Lord, let them know You Lord, Your presence, Your love, Your truth. Thank you for saving us, thank you Jesus. Poor Your blood over my family Lord, double clothe them with Your love and protection. I pray for my friends both near and far from you Lord, let us all come to know You more every day, let us long to know you Lord, Forever Your kingdom reigns xxx
 
This song says to me, what my husband was teaching our sons today and always 
xxx love you my angel xxx

Corageuos - Casting Crowns

we were made to be courageous
we were made to lead the way
we could be the generation that finally breaks the chains

we were made to be courageous
we were made to be courageous

we were warriors on the front lines,
standing unafraid.
but now we're watchers on the side lines,
while our families slip away.
where are you men of courage?
you were made for so much more.
let the pounding of our hearts cry,
we will serve the Lord.

we were made to be courageous,
and were taking back the fight.
we were made to be courageous,
and it starts with us tonight.
the only way we'll ever stand,
is on our knees with lifted hands.

make us courageous,

Lord make us courageous.
this is our resolution, our answer to the call,
we will love our wives and children,
and refuse to let them fall.
we will reignite the passion,
that we buried deep inside.
may the watchers become warriors,
let the men of God arise.

seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God
seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God

In the war of the mind i will make my stand,
in the battle of the heart, in the battle of the hands.
in the war of the mind i will make my stand,
in the battle of the heart, in the battle of the hands

No comments:

Post a Comment