Friday, May 11, 2012

11 May 2012...where you go I go

..."though the world sees and soon forgets
we will not forget who you are and what you've done for us"
Jesus Culture - Where you go I go  What a precious day filled with many a precious moment...not all perfect, some challenging but how awesome is our God, He makes us see a situation for what it is with a peaceful heart - no bitterness...just a beautiful truth in another God inspired day.
The kids are asleep and hubby is at work and I am listening to awesome praise and worship...dreaming of the day I can worship with all my loved ones, every person that has affected my life in every which way - they are my loved ones, even if it was a ten minute meeting...you affected my life in some way and my way of thanking you for helping me along my journey is showing you the very truth that I live for and that is the Lord Jesus Christ. If you don't already know it, I will be praying for you all - not to encounter the Lord because that is inevitable...you have met me and through that alone you will meet Him. I pray that you do not reject His awesome love because of your worldly fears, I pray that once you get a glimpse of Him through your encounter you keep fighting to know Him more and more, every day. It is a relationship and with every relationship it will take time...please take the time to get to know Him, I pray you take the time to get to know Him.
We should never forget what Jesus did for us, what He went through to save us. He loved us that much that he died for our sins. I pray I never forget His love and I grow more and more in His perfect love.
Truly another day with God inspired moments...each and every second, thank you Lord xxx

Matthew 23:25-26

 25-26"You're hopeless, you religion scholars and Pharisees! Frauds! You burnish the surface of your cups and bowls so they sparkle in the sun, while the insides are maggoty with your greed and gluttony. Stupid Pharisee! Scour the insides, and then the gleaming surface will mean something.




Dear Lord, I pray that today and always I hold in my heart the treasure of what you did for me and us all. Lord let us not forget and replace it with theories that hold no meaning...Lord you are the only way...where You go I go.
I pray for Your love and protection over my family Lord and all the people I love and share this life with. Lord I live for Your glory, I owe it all to you. Forever and always, I love you Lord, Amen


Here I am - Hillsong
 
Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, let me see
Beauty that made
This heart adore you
Hope of a life spent with you

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
 
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly you came to the earth you created
All for loves sake, became poor

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that Cross

Call upon the name of the Lord
And be saved

No comments:

Post a Comment