Monday, July 30, 2012

30 July 2012...I dont wanna talk about You like your not in the room...

Challenges, Challenges and MORE challenges. We are tested every day in ever kind of way, put under stressful situations in this world can make even the most humble lover of Christ weak at the knees...THAT HOWEVER does not define us! We are sinners, we are weak when we stand on our own understanding. I have my faults, I really do and I cannot say that I am perfect follower of the Lord - what I do know is that I have a deep, true, honest and real relationship with the Lord. And this means that yes, I still get on my knees, raise my hands and ask for His forgiveness for something that was not pleasing. Gosh, you know my relationship with the Lord is that of understanding, He understands me more than anyone person on this planet - He knows my heart - He knows everything about me, I mean after all - He did plan it all.
So, I get over myself and all the pressure around me - it amounts to nothing when I use my God given authority to push through it - His love, peace, joy...and His authority allows me to pick myself up, get over it and move on...I pray this for myself and for those around me who need the same release. God is all we need, "If God is for me, who (WHO???) can be against me" AMEN TO THAT!

Matthew11:4-6
 4 Jesus answered,
Go back and tell John what you are hearing and seeing:5 the blind can see, the lame can walk, those who suffer from dreaded skin diseases are made clean,[a] the deaf hear, the dead are brought back to life, and the Good News is preached to the poor.6 How happy are those who have no doubts about me!


There is something powerful about the words from Jesus Culture, You wont relent...He, our Father of heaven and earth will never relent, AWESOME!

"You won't relent until you have it all
My heart is Yours

I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
Many waters cannot quench this love

Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
Come be the fire inside of me
Until You and I are one

I dont wanna talk about you like Your not in the room, I wanna look at You, I wanna sing right to You"

Father, thank you Father
You are aalways with, I always have Your peace, wisdom, joy, strength and authority Lord. You are my armour my protector. Thank you Lord, I am eternally grateful for all you have done for em and my family. I ask for Your forgiveness Father, I pray for Your will in my life, Your guidance. I love you Father, with my whole heart xxx You are always with me, thank you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment